FOR USE OF THE GOODS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE TRADER
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the company "MULTITEX TRADE" LTD., hereinafter referred to as "TRADER" provides goods and services to consumers / customers through the Internet store /www.multitex-composites.com/. These conditions are binding on all users. By clicking the "ORDER" button, the user / customer agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order is made through the log files stored on the server of www.multitex-composites.com, storage of the IP address of the user / the customer, as well as any other information.
3. The products available on the website of www.multitex-composites.com do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the product line of the trader.
4. After clicking the "ORDER" button, consumers agree to purchase the goods in the "shopping cart". This action is legally binding. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract has been concluded. When sending the order or upon confirmation, it is concluded. "Sales contract"
5. The TRADER reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock of the ordered goods, within the working week the TRADER notifies the consumer / customer of its exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or to the specified phone number. In case a transfer has been made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation of the order or a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is English, and payments will be made in Euro with / without VAT.
7. The consumer / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. Immediately after handing over the goods by courier, the TRADER is released from the risk that is transferred to the consumer / customer. The TRADER is not responsible for the delay in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to the TRADER. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transportation of the goods, the TRADER is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases when the TRADER has specified in writing a specific date and time for delivery, the statement is binding. If an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number is indicated when submitting the application, the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
8a. Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered a third party.
In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established through its ordinary inspection,
The customer may request that the goods delivered to him be replaced with those corresponding to the purchase application made by him within 24 hours of receipt.
III. WARRANTY PERIODS
The TRADER offers a warranty document to its customers for a purchased product, if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the product. The document describes: address and telephone number of the authorized services of the purchased product, the warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturers warranty period of the product purchased by the consumer / customer.
9. The prices indicated on the site do not / include packaging and personal transportation to the customer's address. The transport within Plovdiv is free. In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer should pay all customs and others. export-related fees.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
10. The user / client has the opportunity to view and / after registration / to order the announced goods on the Internet store MULTITEX Composites.com
11. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
12. The user / customer is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
13. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the way announced on the page MULTITEX Composites.com
14. Every user, regardless of whether he is a client of the TRADER is obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international acts;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a forced change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate other people's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morals and good manners and the Internet ethics when using the services provided by MULTITEX Composites.com;
• to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and do not make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses "), computer codes, or materials designed to interrupt, impede, disrupt, or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or for the purpose of unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the TRADER and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including for any costs and paid attorney's fees, incurred as a result of claims from and / or paid compensations to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through / the name of the site / in violation of the law, these Terms and Conditions, Good Morals or Internet ethics;
14a. The customer is obliged to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free, it is considered remunerative.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
15. The TRADER does not have the obligation and the objective ability to control the way in which the users use the provided services.
16. The TRADER has the right, but not the obligation to store materials and information located on the server of MULTITEX Composites.com.
17. The TRADER has the right at any time, without notifying the User / customer, when the latter uses the services in violation of these conditions, as well as at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The MERCHANT is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, , recorded or made available through MULTITEX Composites.com.
17a. After receiving the payment, the TRADER undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver the goods ordered for purchase in time, to check for technical condition each item before shipping (if possible). without compromising the integrity of the packaging).
18. The TRADER shall not be liable for damages caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultations or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of the TRADER in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for the TRADER. The company is not responsible for incorrect information provided by the manufacturer about the product.
19 The TRADER has the right to collect and use information related to its Users / customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
20. The information under the previous article can be used by the TRADER, except in case of explicit disagreement of the User, sent to the following e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
The TRADER collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the TRADER will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian law, applicable international instruments and good manners.
21. The TRADER is not responsible for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the TRADER did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of the services beyond the control of the TRADER
22. The TRADER has the right to install cookies on the users' computers. Cookies are text files that are saved by the Website on the User's hard drive and allow recovery of information about the User, identifying and allowing tracking of his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and records others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
23. The TRADER guarantees to its Users / clients the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the notice of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The TRADER protects the personal data of the user / customer, which became known to him when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is waived in case the Customer has provided incorrect data. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms, the TRADER may use the personal data of the Customer only for the purposes provided in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used will comply with Bulgarian law, applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, morals and morals.
23a The TRADER undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received the express written consent of the Client, the information is requested by government agencies or officials who under current law they are empowered to request and collect such information. The TRADER is obliged to provide the information by law.
24 The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the TRADER, who has the right to change the characteristics of the provided services and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. The TRADER is obliged to notify the User of the changes in the General Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of their changes in a prominent place on its website and giving sufficient time to get acquainted with them. Within the given term, if the User does not declare that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by them. In case the User declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, the TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User.
25. “User / client” means anyone who has loaded the Internet site www.multitex-composites.com on their computer/smartphone or other device.
26. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / consumer.
27. The online store www.multitex-composites.com is owned by MULTITEX TRADE LTD.
28. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court for registration of the TRADER, according to the Bulgarian legislation.